GULLE Textile has adopted the following principles in order to perform its obligations towards nature and society within the scope of its environmental awareness:
- Prevention of environmental pollution
- Conducting environmental activities according to the national legislation and internationally accepted management system standards
- To make it possible for employees to gain environmental awareness by providing them with the necessary training and helping develop a culture that promotes individual responsibility taking
- Monitoring of the customers’ rules pertaining to environment continuously and arranging internal operations in line with these rules
- Updating the studies about environmental awareness according to current requirements.
In line with these principles the following will be done;
- In the cleaning facility , the waste water is first treated and then discharged to ensure its integration with the environment.
- The complete amount of waste and its effect on the environment is minimized by frequent checks.
- The paper , plastic and metal waste of the establishment is collected separately to minimize the resource consumption.
- All kinds of material used in production are purchased from companies that are internationally certified for compliance with environmental standards.
- Our employees are trained to ensure that they are aware of their environmental responsibilities.